College Serving/Involvement Opportunities
- We don’t want to settle for people just feeling greeted at the door when they could be welcomed and wanted. Be a part of our Welcome Team! On Sundays, we take a quick moment to huddle up over donuts and coffee then we hit the front steps ready to welcome new friends!
- Do you ever wonder how the chair you sit in on Sundays gets there? That’s because of our hospitable Ops Team! Come lend a helping hand in transitioning the room from a coffee shop into a place where hundreds of students can come and hear the Gospel and worship.
Worship (Tech Team & Band)
- Tech Team:
- The Tech Team helps create a space for others to come and worship Jesus! We need your willing hands to help produce Sunday’s worship experience by running song lyrics, queuing lights, and overall help set the vibe for others to worship.
- Sing? Play an instrument? Want to be developed musically? We’re looking for drummers, singers, guitarists and keyboardists to lead from their heart every Sunday!
- Come partner with parents to show kids that Jesus is better than anything else in this world! The opportunities to serve kiddos from birth to 4th grade are on Sunday mornings during the 9 and 11 a.m. worship services at the Fort Worth Campus.
- Christ Chapel has a ministry focused 5th graders to help them develop a mature and lasting faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ before they begin their teen years. Each Sunday morning the students gather for games, worship, teaching and discussion—all designed to get students interacting with God’s Word and one another.
- Middle School:
- This ministry believes that middle schoolers are pretty much the coolest people on the planet and they can’t imagine a more exciting place to be! Get the chance to help middle schoolers learn what it really means to follow Jesus in their everyday lives.
- High School:
- Come as you are but leave completely changed! Jesus, the Bible, relationships and memorable experiences are what make up HSM. Ultimately, we want to see students falling more in love with Jesus as they follow Him. Our large group gatherings are a chance for all of HSM to hang out together for worship, teaching and, of course, fun and games. We meet weekly on Sunday evenings and have Small Groups immediately after. Small groups are safe spaces that allow students to be known by incredible leaders, experience authentic community among their peers and most importantly, grow in their knowledge of and relationship with Jesus.
Serve Fort Worth:
Christ Chapel partners with a wide variety of great organizations throughout Fort Worth. You can find some of our favorites on our website Christchapelcollege.com. But there are even more opportunities listed on the ServeBridge VOMO. To register to serve, click “join” on the volunteer hub page. You will be able to view and volunteer for all listed opportunities through ServeBridge alongside some amazing ministries in this city.